Project Delivery Model
JNW’s methodologies are built on leading edge practices, 30 plus years of professional consulting experience and leverage ‘Big 4’ international practices.
They are tailored to the task, performance focused and personally delivered by senior industry experts through a partnership approach.
Our clients benefit from our deep industry insights and understanding of emerging issues and risks. Passionate about providing innovative and value adding solutions driven to future proof business processes, the JNW approach enables Boards, Audit & Risk Committees and Executives to turn uncertainty into opportunity, take advantage of uncertainty, save money and make better decisions.
Focused on personalised customer service our approach features the following unique elements:
- Strong Project Management – the team has strong project management skills to ensure all deadlines are met and deliverables are of the highest quality. We believe all engagements should be well scoped and planned prior to commencing the project. JNW invests up front with the scoping, obtaining business knowledge and building strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Emphasis on relationships / partnering – Jeff and the team are hands on in the delivery of our projects. This enables us to:
Ensure a common understanding of the project scope, key tasks, milestones and deliverables throughout the project
Properly comprehend the review environment – key people, processes and systems
Manage the project risks, appreciate the potential inhibitors and empathise with the stakeholder groups
Bring our experience to bear to colaboratively develop an effective roadmap for success.
- Knowledge transfer – Unlike other consultants, we are keen to listern to you and share our experience, thought leadership and better practices throughout the engagement. Our knowledge upskilling is aimed at building your capacity to act so that when our team leaves, you will not be dependent on us.
- Use of Senior Practitioners saves you time and money – our clients say that the use of senior people has saved them significant time and money. They appreciate the practical and pragmatic approach experience brings, particularly the commercial outcomes focus.
Why pay for a graduate when you could leverage a senior business process risk specialist? We will not use graduates (no training at your expense) – we will only use senior professionals with at least 20+ years consulting experience.
- ‘No surprises’ through Proactive communication – this is the key in any relationship. We will constantly communicate throughout the project, seeking your feedback and thoughts on potential findings and areas where we require further information. We will listen with empathy and act with independance. We find this approach ensures we meet your expectations, with stakeholders engaged, resulting in recommendations that reflect a joint effort that Management ‘own’.
- Create Management buy-in for real change – Without commitment, sustainable change rarely occurs. Consequently it is critical to build trust and buy-in. We achieve this by providing experienced consultants who know your industry, have integrity and a proven record for delivering quality outcomes and innovative ideas that add value. Our continuous engagement throughout the project ensures all stakeholders identify with the processes under review, strengths and weaknesses,appreciate the benefits of improvement , and own the outcomes. By partnering, we show people what the future looks like, remove the barriers, and provide the roadmap for enhanced performance and success.